Multipiezo pro – touch
Multipiezo pro-touch with the widest range of indications in the market. An extremely wide ultrasound power range. Innovative electronics. Unique ergonomics. Put it all together – and you come up with the new Mectron Multipiezo pro.
It is perfectly suited for all kinds of oral problems patients show up with in your dental office: from calculus to caries, from periodontic to periodontal inflammations, from extractions to restorations. It has been designed to be your perfect assistant in daily practice – being an as flexible problem solver as you are.
THE MULTIFUNCTIONAL DENTAL ULTRASOUND
multipiezo pro opens a wide range of indications, from normal scaling to periodontitis and implant cleaning, to all kind of endodontic and restorative treatments as well as extractions.
- exclusive glass touch screen
- easy to clean
- irrigation and power rate chosen by the touch of a finger
- no dripping and no leaking
- 500 ml bottle
- active bottle indicated by light
- two LED handpieces with new swivel-type light focus
- light beam always on the insert tip, regardless of the insert shape
- handpiece holder with security switch
Whenever needed mectron’s innovative SOFT MODE reduces the amplitude of ultrasounds oscillations in order to grant a gentle and efficient insert movement. The result: treatment efforts are met perfectly – sensitive patients are treated nearly painless and with maximum comfort.
The PULSE MODE transforms the traditional sine wave formed ultrasound oscillation (standard function) to a new profile (multipiezo pro, level 6 of the restorative function), characterized by specific power peaks, which results in an optimized performance for extractions and prosthetics.
- prophylaxis – supragingival scaling
- periodontics – subgingival scaling
- perimplantitis – implant cleaning
- endodontics – cleaning of root channels
- endodontics – revision of root channels
- endodontics – retrograde
- restorative – preparation of cavities
- restorative – preparation of pits and fissures
- restorative – finishing of prosthetic preparations
- restorative – removal of old restorations
- restorative – removal of excess restoration
- orthodontics – scaling