Nouvag MD-11 Motor System with Contra Angle 20:1
Nouvag MD-11 Motor is a Implant Motor System capable of perfectly accomplishing any step of procedure, due to it’s sophisticated motor management for smooth and precise power. The new MD 11 Implant Motor together with its bigger brother, the MD 30, are developed with the intention to put extra smoothness into your hands. The further development of its electronic motor and a sophisticated motor control are key players in this new generation of Nouvag motor systems.This reflects also the new design with smooth edges for easy cleaning and a display that gives you all the information at a glance. Single function keys with haptic and audible feedback guarantee for accurate device setup.Inserting and changing of tube sets is carried out effortlessly by a front access push button and tube compartment. The tube bracket swings open and gives good view to the tube seat and the two notches to fix the tube in. A broad variety of extensions and accessories is provided by Nouvag AG and can anytime be added.
- Sophisticated motor control for smooth and precise power delivery in any range of speed.
- Motor speed range of 300 – 40,000 rpm.
- 70 Ncm of maximum torque at the 20:1 Contra Angle with graphical, real time torque control.
- Sturdy, high quality architecture and finish.
- Integrated pump system for cooling the instrument to prevent of tissue damage.
- 3 programs for drilling, cutting threads, screwing in the implants and placing the cover screw.
- Handpiece 1:1, Contra Angle 20:1, Contra Angle 20:1 LED and Contra Angle 32:1 are available.