Surgitime Titanium Mesh 34 x 25 mm – Thickness 0.08 mm – Round hole 0.85 mm
Surgitime titanium mesh provides excellent biocompatibility, occlusive property and its permeability enables the transmission of nutrients. The mesh is easy tto use because it is very malleable and can be cut to adapt to surgical sites. It has the capacity of keeping the regenerative space whole and enables vascularization of the graft on both sides (periosteum and endosteum). The design assures the three-dimensional reconstruction of alveolar bone defects and to facilitate bone replacement through suitable fixation of the replacement material.
- bone neoformation,
- acting as a barrier that prevents the migration of epithelial cells and connective tissue
- avoiding the competition with the bone graft.
• Easy to use in surgical sites (Flexible)
• No trauma on soft tissues
• Suitable containment of the bone graft
• Improves the space for bone regeneration
• Ultra fine (0.04 mm and 0.08 mm)
• Titanium Grade 1