Dr Mark’s HyGenie with DentalFresh
Dr Mark’s HyGenie with DentalFresh is the perfect starting pack for practice sales or value add to patients.
Regardless of what appliance your patient is wearing, the combination of the HyGenie device and DentalFresh used daily will keep that costly appliance clean, safe and fresh.
- Night Guard
- Clear Aligners
- Orthodontic Retainer
- Whitening trays
Dr Mark’s Hygenie
Each brush is made up of 5 different bristle widths across the bristles. We call that the ‘rocket shape’ bristle. Each bristle width has specific function in the cleaning efficacy of the device:
Dr Mark’s Hygenie brushes are made of thermo plastic elastomer (TPE) and not tufted nylon which is what every dental type brush uses.
- TPE allows for the varying widths that allowed for the varying flexibility
- Nylon does not last as long as TPE in an opposing configuration, Nylon bristles would bend out of shape too quickly thus effecting cleaning efficacy
- Brushes are easy to remove and replace. The TPE composite bristle does not need to hook through the base, it is attached to the surface of the brush base.
- TPE dries faster than Nylon, thus helps repel bacteria and bacterial growth
Dr Mark’s DentalFresh is a one of a kind, purpose designed and custom formulated cleaning gel with a 5.0 pH balance – perfect for all types of removable dental appliances.
It’s alcohol, bleach and paraben-free and contains peppermint oil to keep your dental appliance smelling minty fresh. When used with a HyGenie device, DentalFresh will disturb biofilms, has a sanitising effect, and will help dissolve stubborn calculus and stains over time. Recommended and safe for daily use
- pH = 5.0 – this is the same pH as a Banana [fun fact] which is mild enough not to damage our appliances but also effective enough to slowly dissolve any calculus build up or stains over a period of time and with regular use. All calculus is different and all mouths are different so we cannot put a specific timeline on stain removal – all we can say is that it will happen over time
- 5.5 will dissolve Calcium Phosphate which is the main component of calculus , hence we can say it will dissolve the build-up
- Peppermint oil and citric acid – both are natural essential oils and both have sanitising, anti-bacterial properties
- Peppermint oil – smells good!
- Surfactant – we have added this component so that the removable appliance and Hygenie dry quickly and embrace the dry storage recommendation by the experts in our field.
7 Simple Steps for Improved Oral Appliance Hygiene –
-Clear Aligners – HYG A4 WashingSteps_Aligners_Digital
-Dentures – HYG A4 WashingSteps_Dentures_Digital
-Night Guards – HYG A4 WashingSteps_NightGuard_Digital