Kulzer iBOND Universal
Kulzer iBOND Universal is compatible with light-, self- and dual-cure materials without the need of a dual cure activator. That means reliable bond strength for all common types of restorations – whether you work with resin cements, materials, or use self-cure/ dual-cure composites and compomers for the cementation of indirect restorations.
- Bonding of direct restorations for all cavity classes (Black) using light-curing, dual-curing or self-curing methacrylate-based composites/compomers.
- Bonding of light-curing, dual-curing or self-curing core build-up materials.
- Sealing of hypersensitive tooth areas
- Sealing of cavities prior to amalgam restorations.
- Bonding of fissure sealants.
- Sealing of cavities and core preparations prior to temporary cementation of indirect restorations (according to the immediate dentine sealing technique).
- Cementation of indirect restorations with light-curing, dual-curing or self-curing adhesive resin cements.
- lntraoral repair of composite and compomer restorations, porcelain fused to metal, metal and all-ceramic restorations.
Impress your patients by intraorally restoring fractures and chippings instead of costly replacement. Effectively, economically, and in one appointment.
- Restorations with zirconia, precious and non-precious alloys and composites can easily and quickly be repaired with one layer.
- To bond and repair silicate ceramics, you pretreat the restoration using iBOND Ceramic Primer for excellent bond strength.
iBOND Universal – many benefits in just one bottle:
- Instant bonding success: Due to the unique moisture control system and optimal formula, iBOND Universal offers excellent dentine penetration and instant, reliable bond strength.
- Unique moisture control: Acetone acts like a water chaser and supports the fast evaporation of water. You benefit from this skillful system with easier air-drying, reduced technique-sensitivity and a homogeneous bonding layer.
- The all-rounder for bonding matters: iBOND Universal enables bonding of composite/compomer, precious metal, non-precious metal, zirconia or silicate ceramic, and is compatible with light-cure, dual-cure and self-cure materials without the need of a dual-cure activator. For bonding and repairing silicate ceramics, you precondition the restoration using iBOND Ceramic Primer.
- Easy and precise application: Self-etch, total-etch or selective etch – the choice is yours. In addition, our exclusive drop control bottle design delivers just the amount of bonding agent you need.