Dr Mark’s SureGrip DENTURE BRUSH
Dr Mark’s SureGrip Denture Brush is an ergonomically designed brush to clean arched dental appliances. It’s just a brush right? Well there’s a bit more to it than that….
About the Brush
The typical denture brush is basically an oversized toothbrush. So who wear’s dentures? Older people, who typically, have one or more of these issues: dexterity issues; arthritis; vision impairment; some degree of dementia. And what we do is give them a block headed brush on a long handle to brush what are typically small and fragile dentures. The denture is wet, the brush handle is wet and brushing takes around 4 minutes to really get the whole denture (all surfaces) really clean.
Here’s why the SureGrip is better:
- It’s a round brush designed to clean dentures which are arched in shape. A round brush for a round job!
- Ergonomically designed handle, with an ambidextrous thumb hold, so it can be easily gripped in either hand.
- Perfectly sized to work in any size hand.
- Handle material is soft to the touch and will feel good and be usable in even arthritic hands.
- Non-slip handle material is etched and mottled so easy to use when wet.
- Bristles are tough enough to properly clean away food particles, disturb bio-films (when used with DentalFresh) and even wash away stubborn denture adhesives, but soft enough to not damage the materials dentures are made of. No little scratches that are great little homes to germs.
- Brush bristle is rocketed in design, the lower ‘thicker’ part of the bristle is meant to wash the flatter surfaces of a denture, as the bristle gets thinner toward the top the tips will clean deeply in the crevices tooth spaces of a denture.
- TPE (thermo plastic elastomer) bristles to repel bacteria and dries quickly.
The brush will last around 6 months with recommended daily use and is then replaced. The handle will last a long long time!