Kulzer Flexitime Monophase
Kulzer Flexitime Monophase Impression Material is well suited for taking impressions of mucosa for both partial and full dentures.
Tip: Besides the Flexitime Monophase, the Medium Flow viscosity is also suitable for use in this indication.
High quality VPS impression material offering exceptional accuracy and precision, developed especially for modern prosthetics. Innovative A-silicone formula available in 3 different delivery forms and 6 different viscosities
- Dimensional accuracy, detail reproduction and hydrophilicity for high precision and fit accuracy
- High tar strength and superior hydrophilicity
- High contrasting colours for easy readability
- Flexible working time (2:30min) and short intraoral setting time (2:30min) takes the stress out of impression taking
- Suitable for a wide range of indications, from single-tooth preparation over multiple-unit prosthetics to a full denture
- Over 15 years of clinical use worldwide
Indications: Crown and bridge impressions, Inlay and onlay impressions, Implant impressions, Fixation and transfer impressions, Functional impressions.