When it comes to cutting bone, you can of course use traditional burs and saws. They do cut bone, too – but they do not differentiate: any soft tissue getting in their way will also be cut.
Selective cuts protects any kind of soft tissue. Nerves, vessels and membranes will not be injured while cutting bone. Thus PiezoSurgery offers maximum safety for surgeons and patients.
Offers maximum intra-operative visibility. The cavitation effect of the ultrasonic movements lead to a blood-free surgical site.
- soft tissue will be protected, f.e. in lateral sinus lift surgery the risk of perforation is reduced over 80%
- less swelling after surgery with PiezoSurgery
- faster and better osseointegration after implant site preparation with PiezoSurgery
- faster and less traumatic post-operative recovery
Items Included :-
- 1 PiezoSurgery touch unit
- 1 LED-handpiece, complete with cord
- 1 torque wrench K8
- 1 suitcase